To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to info@AfricaOnJobs.com
- Ensure adequate stock of Administration routine user items
and replenishment of all supplies are maintained at all times.
- Generate requisitions for supplies and services on behalf of
the administration department.
- Receive, analyze and process services and supplies
requisitions from other departments and projects to ensure timely delivery of
services and items requested.
- Process payment of outstanding Invoices in a timely manner
to avoid any disconnections and meet our contractual obligation to the
suppliers and service providers.
- Assist in preparation for Administration meetings if called
upon and take minutes of meeting and keep clear records of meetings.
- Facilitate WVU International and Local Workshops and Events
with support from Program Assistants
- Maintain a database and proper filling system to ensure that
all WVU expatriates; have up to date documents during /for the rest of their
contract period with WVU.
- Maintain a clear database to track International schools,
manage and process payment of school fees on behalf of the expatriates. Ensure
that renewals are made at the beginning of each school term.
- Ensure work Permits, special passes, renewals and any other
passes and documents necessary are timely processed as soon as a staff arrival
in Uganda OR expiration of the existing document.
- Search appropriate accommodation based on the staff’s
budgets, ensure agreements .
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Adminstrative / Secretarial
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Assistant Manager
Employment Type: Full time