- Administrator obligations: -
- Help and offer help to the Admin Team in dealing with the exercises of the official office.
- Give general regulatory and administrative help including mailing, checking, faxing and replicating to the board.
- Keep up electronic and printed copy recording framework.
- Open, sort and appropriate approaching correspondence.
- Keep up office supplies for office.
- Help with an assortment of inner activities dependent on the necessities of the association.
- Fund and Debt Collection obligations: -
- Help the Finance group in giving receipt and obligation accumulation support.
- Answer calls from clients with respect to their request.
- Any other related obligations doled out by the board.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Holder of a degree in Business Administration and Management.
- At any rate 1-year experience on regulatory help involvement (Fresh alumni will likewise be considered).
- Capability in Microsoft office.
- Astounding association aptitudes, capacity to systematize and organize.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Human resources
Role Category: Trainee
Employment Type: Full time