- Updating customers and our internal teams throughout the incident management process.
- Issue diagnosis and resolution within the agreed timelines.
- Ability to run queries on data warehouse to solve issues (requires SQL knowledge)
- Accurate incident reporting.
- Logging and tracking tickets.
- Identifying proactive measures to improve service.
- Assisting our merchants with integration to Kopo Kopo’s various API’s.
- Together with the other Technical Support Analysts you will have shifts during business hours as well as after business hours, weekends and holidays.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a technology organisation.
- Ability to engage with peers at a technical level.
- Passion for software development concepts and processes.
- Working knowledge of Ruby / Ruby on Rails or Android is an advantage.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time