- Planning for required labor, materials and equipment.
- Surveying, measurements, plant operations and maintenance of the contractor.
- Keeping close contact with RE Office for all technical issues and payment certificates.
- Site management including supervise and manage staff performance of direct reportees.
- Coordinate material and technical input to the projects.
- Preparing regular payment certificates.
- Assist in developing structural designs and drawings.
- Attends coordination meetings with other departments.
- Adhere to all QSHE procedures, policies and instructions.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Timely survey of all project works.
- Efficient and effective survey procedures.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time