- Analyze financial statements and records make adjustments where necessary.
- Provide input into departmental budget setting process.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Record financial Information for analysis.
- Advise on procedure and Financial Management.
- Prepare financial reports for taxes, regulatory agencies, and stockholders
- Liaise with the CFO, Financial Controller and Finance Manager to improve financial procedures.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from any accredited University or Institution of learning.
- 4+ years’ experience in general or tax accounting
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages is an added advantage
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced MS Excel skills including V-lookups and pivot tables
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven experience with SPV accounting, asset financing and inventory accounting.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time