- Consistent achieving of Coverage, Sales, Numeric Distribution & In Store Communication objectives.
- Achieving of the Trade coverage plan.
- On time reporting and completion of daily Administration Objectives.
- Implementation of all merchandising initiatives according to determined standards.
- Responsible for all company resources on a daily basis i.e. Vehicles, POS, Merchandising material, stock, mobile phone.
- The implementation of promotions when applicable.
- Field any trade related issues or queries at store level.
- Provide ongoing market intelligence to management
- A minimum of a Matric or equivalent accredited by SAQA
- 1 - 3 years Field Sales experience
- Own reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
- Must be a local and reside within a 10 KM radius within the relevant area of operation.
- Must be willing to work 45 hours per week, with flexibility.
- Thus working days / times can be changed by the company in accordance with legislation.
- Must speak the local language/s in the area of operation - to be determined.
- Ability and / or aptitude to be able manage the Company's future CRM system.
- Attitudinal competencies include - achievement orientation, attention to detail, time management.
Sales : 2 to 3 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time