- Support the development of research themes under the programme.
- Support the development and coordination of research services and tools for the benefit of Programme trainees.
- Support the undertaking of the Green Jobs policy dialogue and monthly development debate series.
- Support the identification of research priorities in relation to the assessment of the recommendations of the private sector and training institutions.
- Support the evaluation of various research applications and the cost-effectiveness of research data services in relation to technology options;
- Support the establishment of the Green Jobs Programme Research Support Fund
- Prepares data and recommendations pertaining to his/her field of work for decision-making;
- Performs other related duties as required, including a variety of administrative tasks necessary for the final delivery of the research and training services.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Applicants should have an Honors Degree in Social Sciences or Business Administration from a recognized Institution.
- Competences: Proficiency in Computer application programs especially Microsoft Office is a requirement, Interpersonal and Communication skills, Ethics and Integrity, Team work, Planning, Organizing and Coordination.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time