- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop interview processes that lead to quality hires.
- Improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent.
- Utilizing ATS reports, dashboards, and other tools to illustrate the recruiting pipeline and results.
- Manage end-to-end recruiting including research, sourcing, candidate .
- Be passionate about tech and on-demand and why people should work here.
- Successful experience recruiting in a fast paced environment.
- History of collaborating successfully with senior managers and business leaders.
- Experience working on a variety of roles/levels.
- Solid understanding of Glovo’s vision, business model and operations.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Human Resources
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time