- Update and maintain project master schedules for all project in his portfolio.
- Implement Earn-value progress tracking.
- Place purchase requisitions or pick tickets for materials as required.
- Establish, manage and track all materials orders required for the projects.
- Work closely with contract administrators to monitor contractor costs and with finance to review cost reports.
- Review cost and forecast reports with the Project Manager.
- Compile consolidated cost and forecast reports for his project portfolio.
- Assist the Project Manager in gathering the information he will need to compile the project monthly reports.
- Book all necessary equipment well in advance to allow good execution of the work activities.
- Ensure equipment is delivered on time on the work site.
- Participate in and support Project Engineer in all phases of project and ensure project frame work is respected.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering + 5 years of experience in industrial environment or similar position
- Relevant experience in an industrial project management.
- Ability to identify project problems and to solve these problems from their root causes with limited guidance required.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and various project requirements and locations.
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills for technical and organizational information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on Functional Cultural awareness.
- Language skills: English is essential. French is highly advantageous.
- Proficiency with computing tools (office automation), MS Project.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Supply chain and Procurement
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time