- Recon with client/internal team.
- Candidate will be used on various QS tasks, as and when required.
- Compilation of elementary estimated and cash flow forecasts.
- Compilation and monitoring of all project related financials.
- Preparation works for interim monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Manage sub-contractor accounts.
- Knowledgeable in JBCC contracts.
- Preparation of tender documents.
- Provide progress reports on contractors.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a Matric Certificate
- Have a BSC. In Quantity Surveying
- No experience needed (1 – 3 years’ experience within Professional Consulting Q.S environment will be an advantage)
- Must be Computer Literate
- Have the ability to read building plans
- Have a valid driver’s license & own vehicle
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Automobile / Auto Ancilliary
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time