- Provides advice and guidance to colleagues regarding incidents.
- Maintain installed PCs, networks, telephone systems and peripherals with routine maintenance.
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems.
- Identify potential changes and system improvements to present to senior team leaders for consideration and implementation.
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines.
- Create, maintain, and distribute reports of progress to senior leadership.
- Maintain IT databases with up to date solutions and clear record of activities.
- Explain and document technical issues in a clear way to users.
- Use in house IT ticket system to resolve all IT items raised.
- Install PCs, telephone systems, wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones) related to desktop infrastructure, in accordance with department standards.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Admin Secretarial
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time