- Provides recommendations and consuls with management on financial projects and compliances.
- Participates and provides financial reporting for annual budget planning, audit reviews and assessments.
- Engaged in the more critical and confidential aspects of financial analysis.
- Duties require broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with a wide range of finance issues.
- Works with confidential data, which if disclosed, might have significant internal or external effect.
- Keeps abreast with the latest trends in financial accounting and mentors staff.
- Reviews and analyzes monthly financial reports regarding budgets- actual and forecast.
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent and demonstrated organizational and presentation skills.
- Excellent and demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to influence, motivates, and negotiates and work will with others.
- Must have excellent communication, diplomatic and negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's Degree or its International Equivalent.
- Minimum of 5-8 years related work experience, including 3 years in management and 3 years working at the corporate or organization level.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Mechanical Engineering
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time