- Participate in targeting villages and selecting locations for construction.
- Collect the GPS data of new structures.
- Make situation drawings
- Computerize construction designs using CAD.
- Ensure implementation of the activities defined by the WASH Program Manager
- Prepare detail BoQ, rate analysis, construction work plan
- Prepare the planning, coordinate and supervise the work on the worksites with well-organized field level implementation strategy
- Lead in selecting the local construction materials.
- Ensure proper use of equipment and their consumption.
- Prepare work orders and check supplies.
- Calculate the consumption of construction materials and facilitate the request for the supplies to avoid interruption of construction activity
- Check the quality of construction as per the specification and design drawings.
- Record in a report the precise characteristics of each construction site: design, bill of quantity, etc.
- Write weekly activity reports and transmit them to the WASH Program Manager
- Make water safety plan, water quality testing and sanitary survey.
- Manage the constructions material supply, record and proper utilization and storage at the project locations.
- Calculate the work volume accomplished and prepare payment certificate for the labour contracts.
- Facilitate the skilled and none skilled labourers monthly salary payment and provide the payroll data to HR
- Supervise the project team.
- Participate in the technical recruitment of the project team .
- Elaborate the content of the required training and organize it .
- Train the construction team .
- Check the quality of the work performed .
- Organize the work of the team: optimize distribution of tasks according to the team members’ potentials.
- Manage the field construction skilled (Forman, Masson, Plumber, Bar bender, Carpenter and none skilled team as required.
- Respect confidentiality regarding the content of discussions during assessments.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time