- Ensuring validity and accuracy of payments and procurements.
- Identifying any accounting errors and cases of fraud for investigation.
- Verifying utilization of Authority’s resources and making appropriate recommendations.
- Undertaking specific audit assignments and preparing draft audit reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance option or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge in computer application.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Auditing
Employment Type: Full time