- The assessment will define a limited number of initiatives targeting the area’s most beneficial for cost efficiency rework.
- Initiatives include estimation of cost and return of investment.
- Drive the creation and agreement of a final list of initiatives in form of various tools & processes each with cost/benefit analysis, for steering group approval and later implementation.
- Creation of detailed Tools Transition plan for the agreed NOC Model based on the agreed list of initiatives.
- Project management of the agreed NOC/GDC Model initiatives.
- In alignment with the Operations director, drive the project management of the Tools/Transition initiatives for well-planned and smooth change according to transformation plan, Nokia standards and values and with as little impact of the day-to-day service delivery as possible.
- Cost & savings follow-up during the Tools transition/transformation period. Long term efficiency target setting and establishment of follow-up and reporting.
- All relevant items for the Tools transformation must be taken into consideration, normally also involving highly skilled teams from functional managers in the MS organization, local/regional/global service management, etc.
- Tools/Transition Specialist will use parts of the time to update the global tools/transition framework, documenting best practices and developing guidelines.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Telecom
Functional Area: IT / Telecom
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time