- Ensuring all businesses report their various statistics and data sets monthly.
- Analyzing, Consolidation of data into a group report and devising, with the divisions and their human capital managers, targeted interventions to improve scores.
- Monitoring implementation and results.
- SET committee reporting monthly based on information submitted by the divisions.
- Preparing a SET report for the main board quarterly.
- Remain fully abreast understanding of all legislative/SETA developments and changes.
- Developing strong relationships with the relevant SETAs directly.
- Working closely with the learning and development manager to ensure maximum skills development scores etc.
- Building close, cooperative relationships with divisional human capital managers.
- Detailed, analytical, quantitative, structured, methodical, project planning bent, studious.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: General Management
Functional Area: Admin Secretarial
Role Category: Key Accounts Manager
Employment Type: Full time