- Recruitment and Induction of Technicians
- Coaching and training of Technicians
- Installations and troubleshooting
- Monitoring and evaluating technicians
- Stores control and inventory management
- Repairs and renovation of gear
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the 3-d Services Limited Technical Workshop Manager activity ought to preferably maintain a Degree in any Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Discipline.
- Technology Skills: Automotive Engineering + Computerized Diagnosis
- Admin Experience: Team leadership & Supervisory skill
- Other Competencies / Skills: Computer Tech Savvy Administrative Skills.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: General Management
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Team Manager
Employment Type: Full time