- Ability to produce professional-quality cartographic products and reports.
- Interpretation of image analysis, remote sensing analysis, complex spatial analysis, data modeling and landscape scenario analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in spatial data management, including metadata and documentation.
- Working knowledge of current trends and practices in relevant discipline and region.
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and communicating results to conservation practitioners and Senior Managers and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience recommending conservation actions based on scientific analysis results.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with other parties to obtain data sources.
Skills and experience:
- Communicating clearly via written, spoken and graphical means in English.
- MS degree in GIS, Environmental Science, Natural Resource Management, Earth Observation, Spatial Information Science or related field and 5-10 years related experience in applied GIS/spatial analysis and Environmental Modelling.
- A track record of peer reviewed publications is desirable.
- Experience in designing and maintaining enterprise-scale spatial and relational databases to meet organizational needs.
- Experience in developing and managing multiple projects.
- Working knowledge in creating and maintaining internet-based spatial data viewers, interactive online analysis tools and spatial data distribution tools.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Strategy / Management / Consulting Firms
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time