- General supervision and coordination of all sports of the programme.
- Planning, company and monitoring of activities.
- Managing relations with civil society organisations, the regional hub and public Institutions.
- Supporting ability building, networking and communique initiatives of CSO.
- Drafting and submitting interest reviews to post to the Contracting Authority.
- Information/verbal exchange approximately the sports and powerful dissemination of results.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Academic profile: at the least a Masters-level college diploma (4 years) preferably in social sciences, law or sociology or equivalent paintings revel in.
- Fluency in Arabic is mandatory.
- Fluency in English or French is obligatory, with precise command of the other language.
- Previous management experience inside a crew of at least three humans and capabilities in internal communications
- At least 1 year revel in in external communications (website management or global campaigns, and many others ...)
- General professional enjoy
- At least 5 years' enjoy in a management role, of which at the least 3 years as a team leader (i.E. Revel in in venture control and group coordination).
- Specific expert revel in
- Minimum five years enjoy enforcing initiatives with or on Civil Society in growing countries of which at the least three within the Neighbourhood South place.
- Experience in implementing EU tasks could be an asset.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Architecture / Interior designing
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time