- Transform the HR function into a customer service function
- Gather and analyze HR-related data.
- Work directly on reducing absenteeism, churn and increase retention.
- Conduct wage surveys and create salary recommendations.
- Manage health/life and benefit plans.
- Be the head of grievance and investigation panels.
- Process and manage payroll data and benefits for senior management.
- Process immigration-related applications.
- Improve HR systems and policies.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of 5-8 years post-undergraduate experience in an HR management role.
- In-depth knowledge of the Kenyan labor laws and related acts and HR best practices and innovations.
- Experience in organizations with a minimum workforce base of 300+ staff
- Experience with BoP employees.
- Experience in white-collar as well as production environments.
- Start-up and/or Social Enterprise experience is definitely an added .advantage.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Human Resources
Functional Area: Recruitment
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time