- Serve as the user administrator for our applicant tracking system, including managing reporting, requisitions, and updating candidate records.
- Support the talent team with day to day scheduling, candidate process, and communications. This includes being responsible for coordinating logistics for candidate interviews.
- Participate in creating a white glove candidate experience throughout the interview process that aligns with our culture and core values.
- Work directly with talent team on hiring needs and have insight into strategy.
- Assist in the onboarding process of new hires including, creating offer letters, processing background checks, and communicating with internal team members.
- Track recruitment progress and metrics while creating reports and analyzing data.
- Assist with the development, planning, and execution of team member events, wellness initiatives, and community outreach activities. This involves, planning, design presentation, scheduling, budget management, analysis, and reporting.
- Research and report on talent acquisition, development, and engagement best practices.
- 1 to 3 years professional work experience. Preferably in talent acquisition or human resources.
- Experience with people management software, CRM, HRIM/HRIS, or ATS.
- Proven exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills that reflect the ability to handle multiple deadlines and requests.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm and positive in a high expectation and fast paced environment.
- Ability to self-manage tasks and projects with high quality deliverables.
- Steadfast at keeping confidential information confidential.
- Invested in building strong working relationships with at all levels of an organization.
- A collaborative team player focused on working toward solutions.
- Microsoft office proficient.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Adminstrative / Secretarial
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time