- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain backups, security, and other strategies.
- Investigate and resolve incidents logged by customers.
- Examine and complete service requests logged by customers.
- Installing and configuring of new hardware and software.
- Coordinate and liaise with suppliers on equipment repairs.
- Monitor and maintain systems and infrastructure.
- Rollout of new applications and upgrades.
Qualification and Experience:
- Diploma in Information Systems, Engineering or related subject.
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer - advantageous.
- MS SQL Certification - advantageous.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in similar role.
- Working experience with MS Server 2008 and later.
- Solid networking knowledge (TCP/IP, ISO network layers).
- Working experience with MS Windows 7 and later.
- Experience in incident management.
- Experience with MS SQL.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time