- Draft, review, and recommend changes to documents related to Environment, Safety, and Occupational Health.
- Develop a System Safety Program Plan and System Safety Management Plan.
- Complete Safety Assessment Reports and Programmatic Environment, Safety, and Health Evaluations (PESHE).
- Conduct Environmental Hazard Analyses, Environmental Impact Reviews, and System Hazard Analyses.
- Draft, review, and recommend changes to documents related to the classifications, Shipboard Shock Certification, and other safety analyses for program activities and fielding decisions.
- Conduct Ammunition Cataloging in support of ammunition safety.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including usage of SharePoint.
- Must be organized and have a go getter attitude.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to provide exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to research, analyze, and evaluate information.
- Ability to express ideas effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with other employees.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time