- Experience of working with SQL Server databases, which include developing & modifying T-SQL scripts, saved approaches, functions, triggers, writing ad-hoc queries and dynamic SQL.
- Experience of running closely with non-technical staff, demonstrating an potential to translate and negotiate non-technical necessities into an in depth technical specification.
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication talents with a demonstrated capability to give an explanation for complex technical ideas and problems clearly to non-experts Self-encouraged, enthusiastic, and robust trouble solving capabilities .
- Cultural attention and experience of handing over solutions internationally .
- Keen to study new technologies, specifically in BI Desirable.
- Experience of running with Microsoft's BI technology stack SSIS, SSRS and/or SSAS (tabular and multidimensional fashions).
- Experience operating with BI presentation tools (e.G. Excel, Power Pivot, Power View and Power BI).
- Experience operating with BI reporting in SharePoint.
- Experience working with finance structures Non-earnings zone know-how/enjoy.
- Experience of operating within an agile assignment shipping environment and with offshore task crew contributors.
- Experience working with JIRA
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time