- Design and execute test plans and test cases on eLMIS Facility Edition, Central Edition, Hub Edition and related interfaces.
- Record and document results and compare to expected results.
- Develop, update and maintain the following testing documents; test plan, test scripts, test closure report, requirements traceability matrix etc.
- Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected.
- Generate historical analysis of test results.
- Document anomalies and issue and verify specific action or function of code.
- Maintain database of software defects.
- Ensure compliance with general testing and programming best practices
- Work alongside the Business Analyst and software development team to ensure that code matches written specifications
- Ensure data integrity standards.
- Carry out additional responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time in consultation with the Lead Software Tester/Support Developer (QA Lead).
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time