- Facilitate and ensure the implementation of these deliveries. This will be done at a strategic and operational level.
- Develops and implements tactical and operational people plans in response to business and people challenges.
- Consult with management on the identification of specific HR deliveries that are aligned to the broader HR strategy.
- Advises Senior Management teams on improving employee engagement at all levels and on building a high performance culture aligned to overall segment plan.
- Develop and facilitate interventions supporting EE and Business transformation. Support the roll out and bedding down of various HR Practices.
- Provide expert assistance and guidance with regard to all business change related initiatives.
- Initiate and drive various HR projects within the dedicated client area and across the segment.
- A relevant tertiary qualification – HR related Degree.
- A minimum of 4 years extensive Human Resources Generalist experience essential across various HR disciplines.
- Ability to manage client relationships effectively.
- General HR processes and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have well developed innovation skills.
- Must be proficient on MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Outlook).
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Recruitment
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time