- Determine the best media outlet mix for promotional strategies.
- Monitor online and offline ad campaigns (e.g. on radio, TV, websites, magazines and billboards).
- Optimize advertising strategies for varying audiences and channel.
- Design and review advertising budgets in collaboration with the Marketing Director.
- Negotiate with media channels to close competitive deals.
- Prepare additional promotional projects to support new product launches.
- Create new campaigns to reach a broader audience.
- Ensure a cohesive advertising message across campaigns.
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers to promote our brand Requirements.
- Proven work experience as a Junior Media Executive, Media Planner or similar role.
- Knowledge of different types of media channels.
- Demonstrable experience with building effective advertising campaigns.
- Familiarity with digital marketing.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. GfK MRI, Moat and Nielsen IMS).
- Experience with budget planning and KPIs .• Ability to manage and combine data.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time