- Prepares, maintains, and evaluations purchasing files, reports and fee lists for branch.
- Reviews requisition orders to verify accuracy, terminology and specs.
- Approves payments for payment and calculates fees of orders and forwards invoices to suitable debts.
- Checks shipments to ensure orders are filled efficiently and goods meet specs.
- Compares costs, specs, and delivery dates to decide the pleasant bid among suppliers.
- Maintains documentation of buy orders and verifies invoices for payment with accounting.
- Assists with growing and revising procurement running techniques and guidelines.
- Analyzes quotations obtained, selects or recommends providers, and schedules deliveries.
- Supervises practise of orders and follows as much as expedite transport and cargo.
- Obtains certifications of delivery and conducts check against orders.
- Checks and approves invoices for orders positioned.
- Develops and maintains vital data and documents for efficient operation.
- Performs other obligations as assigned.
Applied Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of business enterprise guidelines and methods concerning procurement services.
- Excellent oral and written verbal exchange capabilities.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and computer software program capabilities.
- Good trouble solving abilties, nicely organized and detailed orientated.
- Ability to investigate and interpret records, pick out errors and prepare reports.
- Ability to work properly with others and independently.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Adminstrative / Secretarial
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Training Manager
Employment Type: Full time