- Problem solving and requirements analysis – Analyse, Resolve or define Workarounds.
- Provide technical responses to product suite enquiries/ issues – resolving support calls.
- Manage customer expectations of response time and issue resolution.
- Taking ownership of technical issues and work with Engineering/ Development Team on more complex issues.
- Provide product feedback to reduce the number of issues experienced by the end users.
- Optimise and define optimisations in enhancing the TMT Product Offering and Support.
- Helpdesk call resolution – following through from log to resolve and design/alter reports as per call logs.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of Relational Databases
- Experience with Oracle (SQL) would be an advantage
- Knowledge of SQL/ T-SQL
- Proven work experience with Crystal Reports would be an advantage
- Helpdesk experience would be advantageous
- Background in Software Development Projects and Methodologies
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
Education and Work Experience:
Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or Information Systems.
3 Years Experince Helpdesk/ 2nd/ 3rd Level Support.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time