- Grow the client portfolio through Identifying and developing possibilities to increase business.
- Negotiate with clients to achieve maximum profit while satisfying client needs.
- Responsible for executing marketing strategies set by the company for the region.
- Operationalize key sales & marketing templates, systems and processes.
- Implement & track the social media strategy and related KPIs.
- Act as a role model for the company’s ethical standard of conduct.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs. Organizing marketing campaigns to promote product awareness.
- Prepare periodic sales activities and strategy reports for senior management. Evaluate information based on marketing surveys on current and new product concepts.
- Up hold KnowledgeSpace Training and Consulting Ltd activities in protecting the company’s Intellectual Property.
- Responsible for achieving the Profit and expense Plan set targets.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time