- Solicits information about software needs from customers.
- Negotiate price for the sale.
- Provide technical support after merchandise is purchased.
- Construct sales pitches and presentations.
- Travel to areas where needs are projected.
- Stay abreast of market trends.
- Assist with the company helpline.
- Serve as a customer service rep for customers who have questions or difficulties.
- Demonstrate product features before a sale.
- Respond to pre-qualification questionnaire or information to tender document.
- Negotiate a commercial agreement.
- Help customers maximize the use of software features.
- Advise on appropriate user trainings.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales .
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills .
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills .
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback .
- IT & Software background preferred ,It will with healthcare software background .
- Ability to convert prospects and close deals .
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time