- The ideal candidate should be currently in tyre business at the national & regional level with focus on passenger car & truck replacement by market and managing a large team of professionals.
- Experience in tyre industry is preferable.
- Spearheading a team of members for developing new by market and managing exiting distributor network.
- Administering sales & marketing and business development for the assigned territory.
- Accountable for travelling to areas for meeting the existing distributors and discussing present & future business strategies.
- Appointing new distributors In untapped markets and maintaining relationship with current distributors.
- Steering market development activities for creating awareness and brand building initiatives.
- Responsible for the visibility of the brand at the retail level.
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize organize and accomplish the assigned task.
- Formulating strategies & reaching out to the unexplored market segments for business expansion.
- Exploring new business opportunities in various segments along with concerned branches.
- Developing relation with key decision makers in target organization for business development.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Business development
Role Category: Relationship Manager
Employment Type: Full time