- Four year college education in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or other related controls.
- Earlier deals impetuses, examination or activities encounter ideally in FMCG part required
- 4+ years of measurable investigation or information examination encounter.
- Top to bottom learning of Data Modeling and Excel (VLOOKUP's, Pivot Tables and Macros)
- Involvement with no less than one key examination devices to create noteworthy bits of knowledge from various information sources (SPSS, MicroStrategy, Tableau).
- Capacity to coordinate/blend databases to encourage fitting examinations is required.
- Capacity to work autonomously and be a cooperative person.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Banking / Financial services / Broking
Functional Area: Accounting / Tally
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: 0