- Ensure prices are reflected and constantly updated in the relevant tools.
- Safeguard of the Installed Base (IB) data integrity for CCS EGM.
- Work with local LCT team in ensuring optimum use and deployment of Service Max for LCS.
- Drive and track CCS service revenue for the region.
- Develop and maintain commercial analytics for the CCS service business including but not limited to: capture rate, revenues by product family and business segment
- Responsible for partnering with Equipment Commercial Operations teams to drive cross functional collaboration and correct revenue allocation
- Provide operational leadership support to CCS Service Sales Director on strategies deployment and sales performance analysis
- Drive end of Product life (EOPL) updates and communication across EGM for the CCS service business
- Provide project management support to commercial initiatives, working with concerned functions to drive timely manner execution and drive visibility and measure of success.
- Support New Product Introduction with relevant analytics and project deployment milestones.
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Solid analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Accountable, Reliable, responsive and attentive to details
- Proficient in use of Microsoft office with speed and accuracy.
- Fluent English
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Economics and Planning / Conservation
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time