- Manage and develop digital communication platforms to ensure efficient and effective communication.
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for product on a variety of media.
- Presents regular updates and information from Group to other organisations and executives.
- Monitors market activity and brainstorms potential improvements sales approach.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND/1st Degree
- 4+ years’ relevant work experience
- Demonstrated strength in analytical and reasoning skills with the ability to quickly grasp complex business concepts.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with a customer service focus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal direction to accomplish objectives and to meet assigned deadlines.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time