Qualifications and Requirements:
- Perform accounting characteristic according with organization regulations and applicable accounting requirements.
- Manage and preserve monetary debts for all funding groups and JV’s, including the important reconciliations on a monthly foundation.
- Compile the month-to-month and quarterly management debts for the respective funding companies and JV’s (where applicable).
- Produce accurate tax and vat returns for all investment companies and JV’s.
- Manage tax affairs of the respective entities.
- Compile the financial statements (the use of caseware) for the respective entities.
- Manage the inner and outside audits for the respective entities.
- Draft and execute documentation and correspondence.
- BCom Financial Accounting diploma or comparable
- Minimum of five-eight years applicable experience
- Experience inside the infrastructure improvement and engineering enterprise can be positive
- Interpersonal and communication abilties (written and spoken)
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Account Executive
Employment Type: Full time