- Conducting research focused to support priority countries including Nigeria, Sudan, South Sudan, and the Central African Republic.
- Conduct research on the role of state peacebuilding mechanisms in elections and national level peacebuilding.
- Supporting the Africa program strategic communication, including research and writing for events, tracking and maintaining its contacts database (i.e. Salesforce).
- Conducting literature reviews and other background research for Sudan to support the Sudan Working Group.
- Support data analysis and production of data visualizations for the Africa team.
- Providing support to the Africa Program’s events.
Additional skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 1+ years of related experience is required.
- Must be a full-time student in the Washington Metropolitan area.
- A Bachelor’s degree in international affairs or related field required.
- Demonstrated interest in Sub-Saharan Africa, with preference for knowledge of conflict dynamics in Nigeria, Sudan, South Sudan, and CAR.
- Interest in peacebuilding, conflict analysis desired, and data visualization.
- Experience with organizing, analyzing, and managing data and databases.
- Basic spoken Arabic and/or French language proficiency preferred, but not required.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Any / Others
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time