- Draft questionnaires and different facts collection equipment.
- Conduct interviews with clients and other stakeholders in rural regions.
- Draft and behavior analyses of stakeholders in keeping with the requirements of the challenge control.
- Support organizing and undertaking outreaches in rural regions.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Completed university studies in facts or every other applicable subject.
- Business fluent in English and Chichewa such as translation capabilities.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.
- First research revel in is enormously valued.
- Additional IT-Skills are particularly valued.
- Driver’s license is a plus.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Economics and Planning / Conservation
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time