- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Communicating with staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting systems and network problems.
- Replacing hardware as required.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports to engineers.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications and updates.
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritising and managing many open tickets at one time.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals.
- Capturing client network details.
- Participates in afterhours call rotation.
- Improve skills through ongoing learning and studies.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: General Management
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time