- Strategic Sourcing of FM Services ideally with previous experience of working the FM industry/sector.
- Approximately 50% Travel regionally and internationally.
- Experience in negotiating supplier contracts including complex service agreements.
- Development and management of relevant country preferred supply chains, providing the FM operational teams and customers access to best in class suppliers within the local market.
- Leading a procurement champion’s network, engaging with operational teams to drive selection of preferred and approved suppliers in line with company policies and internal targets.
- Leading country specific strategic supply chain requirements with full accountability for relevant supply chain activities and timely delivery of required outputs.
- Owns all aspects of procurement at regional level, ensures supplier relationship management, consistent delivery, implementation of all initiatives.
- Negotiation and agreement of costs/fees, contract terms & conditions and SLA's.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Strategy / Management / Consulting Firms
Functional Area: Top management
Employment Type: Full time