- Facilitates partnerships and networks between the Council and the Membership, communities, the government and other stakeholders within the region.
- Serves as secretary to the Regional Committee and Regional Conference.
- Represent NCCK in meetings, forums, seminar and conferences that are related to the Council’s work.
- Develop strategic links and collaboration with other local, national and international organizations to deliver common goals relating to campaigns in areas of common interest.
- Establish and Maintain good public relations, networking and collaboration with other like-minded organizations.
- Based on the Council’s Programme thematic areas, develop regional programmes and projects that will facilitate NCCK regional and county level initiatives and interventions.
- Design, plan and facilitate the implementation of strategies, agendas and campaigns that support regional programmes initiatives and activities.
- Work closely with the Programme Managers, Senior Programme Officers and Programme Officers to facilitate and implement regional projects/programmes.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of budgets, and ensure monitoring and controls, for the regional activities.
- Facilitate the production of quality, accurate and timely programme reports and documents as per agreements, requirements and schedules/work-plans.
Interested candidate send their letter of application or CV to info@africaonjobs . I look forward to hear from you.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Adminstrative / Secretarial
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others