- Ensure appropriate safety telecommunications help to all UN body of workers and provide assist to vital inter-corporation telecommunication hubs.
- Track motion of automobiles within the discipline through properly defined strategies.
- Monitor the HF/VHF radios all through security incidents for incoming safety calls because the want arises.
- Transmit and get hold of safety associated facts in co-ordination UNDSS and participate in Staff emergency/scientific evacuation.
- Maintain records and report any technical troubles at once to the Telcoms/ICT Staff for activate and immediately troubleshooting.
- Provide remarks to the Telecommunications technicians on potential enhancements in HF/VHF voice structures.
- Answer and dispatch incoming cellphone calls at some point of office and non-running hours.
- Demonstrates dedication to UNDP’s task, imaginative and prescient and values.
- Displays cultural, gender, faith, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptableness.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: General Management
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time