- Responsible to manage and monitor the Documentation Configuration Control and Administration of the QMS.
- Capture and report on the company Quality Objectives and Indicators.
- Coordinate, manage and ensure the execution of the company internal quality Audits.
- Responsible to prepare and facilitate all the Company External quality Audits.
- Assist with the company Non Conformance, Corrective Action and Preventive Action systems.
- Coordinate and manage the company Customer Quality Survey and Questioners.
- Ensure the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout 3CMSA.
- Assist with the monitoring, maintaining and continued improvement of the Quality System.
- Collection and maintenance of the records of the Quality Documentary System.
- Follow up on Implemented corrective and preventive actions when a problem is raised at any level.
- Monitor and distribute and educate company quality indicators.
- Assist the Company QC Coordinators with QA activities. Provide required data to complete SHEQ component of tenders and client enquiries from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years relevant experience
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Adminstrative / Secretarial
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time