- Prepare assessment proposals for clients based on understanding their needs.
- Coordinate and administer psychometric assessments.
- Compile integrated assessment reports.
- Provide feedback to candidates and other internal stakeholders.
- Prepare information for client billing.
- Have a passion for assessment.
- Have a drive for excellent customer service.
- Be meticulous in your detail orientation.
- Have your own transport and be able to travel countrywide when required.
- Be a team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate excellent report writing and integration skills.
- Possess superlative planning, prioritising and organising skills.
- Be confident and experienced in providing assessment feedback to Senior Managers.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Functional Area: Biotech / Medical / R&D
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time