- Ensure that maintenance and repairs are carried out on the properties at acceptable standards and in a timely basis.
- Ensure timely response and handling of all emergencies, residents, buildings, etc. within company guidelines to minimize liabilities (i.e. injuries, fires, floods, etc.).
- Prepare and implement procedures and systems within company guidelines to ensure orderly, efficient workflow
- Conduct periodic inspections of properties for proper upkeep of properties
- Establish maintenance policies and plans.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 3 years working experience in building/construction field
- Proficient in writing reports.
- Must possess a driving license class 2.
- Must be willing to work during odd hours and public holidays
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Relationship Manager
Employment Type: Full time