- Manage the company real estate portfolio.
- Organize and a keep a record of lease agreements.
- Manage trust accounts.
- Manage relationship with external facility managers.
- Maintain a book of accounts on accounting software.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations.
- Prepare excel models.
- Keep record of project expenses.
- Work with the external accountant /auditors to make regular VAT returns.
- Make relevant return
- Liaise with external accountants to prepare monthly management account
Qualification and Experience:
- Relevant qualification
- At least 3 years relevant experience in a property management company
- Excel skills advantageous
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Consumer Durables
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time