- Support the delivery and upkeep of the challenge planning / scheduling, and related development tracking and forecast.
- Schedule development and preservation in step with Project Control method.
- Assess impacts at the crucial direction activities.
- Support monitoring of schedule deviations and variances and assist in development of alternative solutions or corrective moves.
- Manage the incorporated PMC Project Control Team.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally a degree in Engineering or related subjects
- Extensive experience as a Project Control Manager or Planning Manager for most important Refinery/Petrochem/Gas initiatives in North Africa / Middle East.
- Ideally have been part of a Project Management Consultancy team.
- Good knowledge of planning, which includes creation sports in brownfield surroundings, and conversant with trendy making plans gear such as evaluation tools.
- Extensive enjoy on Primavera P3, P6, and many others.
- French language abilties will be beneficial.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Banking / Financial services / Broking
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time