- Conduct training of KHP supported HCFs in forecasting drug needs, procurement, tracking inventory and monitoring pharmaceuticals and other health supplies.
- Ensure that the KHP logistical information system for ARVs, 0! drugs and reagents is harmonized with the national system.
- Develop, strengthen and integrate ARVs supply systems with HCF overall pharmaceutical management systems‘
- Set up or strengthen Drug and Therapeutic Committees. set guidelines for their operations, monitor and evaluate their impact on pharmaceutical management systems.
- Support HCFs to properly account for all diagnostic and pharmaceutical supplies‘
- Develop the capacity of HCF pharmacy teams to forecast and manage Pharmaceutical supplies
- Represent UEC in health logistics meetings convened by MQH and other partners.
Required skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years clinical experience in HIV/AID$ and TB treatment
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of HIV epidemic control and the UNAIDS 90-90-90 goals and targets
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of HIV and TB treatment global/national standards policies, guidelines and best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and technical experience, working with different stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in training, mentoring, supervising and managing staff in a clinical setting
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively
- Excellent computer skills: Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Internet, and e-mail)
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Health care management
Employment Type: Full time