- Support project teams to develop detailed activity plans and associated project milestones, and deliver against them in accordance with contractual requirements, including maintaining project spending in line with the budget projections.
- Work with the project delivery teams and Farm Africa’s team of Technical Managers to ensure technical excellence in delivery of our projects.
- Work with the project delivery teams to embed Farm Africa’s approaches into their delivery plans, and ensure consistency in delivery in line with our approaches.
- Support the PCs and finance staff to develop timely, realistic and accurate project budgets, and monitor and report against these budgets in line with internal and donor requirements and guidelines.
- Work with the Regional Programme Support Manager to facilitate rapid start-up of new projects, including supporting with recruitment, providing logistical and procurement support, supporting with partner management and contracting and organising inception and planning workshops.
- Plan and supervise project exit/closure to ensure the highest standards of professionalism and administrative efficiency in line with donor and government requirements.
- Support PCs and Project Accountants & Administrators to develop and implement monthly, quarterly and annual procurement plans.
- Support the CD and Business Development team with conceptualising and designing new projects and developing funding proposals.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area: Admin Secretarial
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time