- Supervise program staff to ensure that work is done properly and efficiently.
- Routinely monitor program staff performance according to their job description and set objectives.
- Evaluation and appraisal of national health staff through the IMC Performance Management.
- Provide technical oversight and training to staff, with an emphasis on national staff capacity building.
- Develop ongoing education programs for health staff as well as identifying their training needs and setting up a development plan to address the needs.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders , NGOs, UN agencies, community based organisations cooperation and coordination.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: General Management
Functional Area: Recruitment
Role Category: Team Manager
Employment Type: Full time